The parish hall was built in 1853, designed by the architect Charles Hansom to reflect the Pugin architecture of the Church. The building was originally built as a Boys' School to accommodate the ever increasing catholic population, and could seat one-hundred boys in the main hall. The school was officially opened in January 1854
The hall was renamed "Hibbert's" in 2008 following an arson attack which meant that the whole building needed to be refurbished. It is situated in the grounds of St. Marie's church, backing on to Dunchurch Road.
The hall has kitchen facilities via steps, wheelchair access to the main hall, accessible toilets, baby changing facilities, piano and a P A System.
Hibberts Hall is available for hire at affordable prices, and would be suitable for intimate weddings, baptism parties, funeral wakes, family gatherings, business meetings, some exercise classes and clubs.
The hall can seat approximately 65 people.
For more information about Hibbert's, or to make a booking, please contact the caretaker, Mr. Tom Hargadon on 07854 324522 or email